Redesigns and Updates
I also have the usual Windows programs to check media connections and FTP programs to upload to your web site.
I can test web pages with these browsers under Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux to see how they behave.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: 8, 7, 6, 4.01
- Netscape: 9, 8.1, 7.2, 4.8, 4.08
- Opera: 10, 9.x
- Firefox: 3.5, 3, 2, 1.5.x
- Flock: 2, 1
- Google Chrome: 2
- SeaMonkey 1.1
- Safari 4, 1
- User Agent Strings for browsers and others
- A Comparison of web browsers
- Browser Market Share by Versions
- Apache on Linux with PHP and Mysql
- Apache on Windows with PHP and Mysql
- Apache on Mac OS X with PHP
- Microsoft IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000 with ASP
- Microsoft IIS 5.1 on Windows XP Pro with PHP and Mysql
- NSCA HTTPD running on Windows 3.1
Web Hosting Companies
I have worked with these Web Hosting companies:
- Hurricane Electric Internet Services Web Hosting - the best, the engineers answer the phone. But it's DIY with shell access.
- Network Solutions Domain Registration and Web Hosting - Good support and applications
- Dotster Domain Registration and Web Hosting - Good support and applications
- Godaddy Domain Registration and Web Hosting - Decent support and applications but limited on email unless you sign up for extra.
- Hostmonster Domain Registration and Web Hosting - pretty good
- BlueHost Domain Registration and Web Hosting - pretty good
- AT&T Domain Registration and Web Hosting - different
- Hostek Web Hosting - Ok
- SuperNova Web Hosting - Ok
- IX Webhosting Web Hosting - Ok
- SiteFlip Web Hosting - Ok
- 1 & 1 Web Hosting - handles error messages incorrectly, uncooperative support
- phpwebhosting.com Web Hosting - Ok
- Full Spectrum Computer Services - Ok
- Surewest Telecommunications - Ok, my local phone company
- Psyber Internet Services - Ok, my first web sites were there.