Turkey and Leftovers, Thanksgiving or anytime
- Chicken Fajitas.
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Fettucini.
- Asparagus Chicken stir fry.
- Chicken Stir Fry with veggies over rice.
- Chicken Thigh Stir Fry with Peas and Carrots over Rice.
- Chicken Chunks Cacciatore w/Green Beans and Ravioli.
- Italian Breaded Chicken Chunks with gravy and Fried taters or noodles.
- Low Fat Chicken Chunks with Tomato and Broccoli.
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Green Bean Chicken stir fry with a little extra pepper.
- Teriyaki Marinated chicken breasts with chicken Rice-A-Roni and Broccoli.
- Chicken Casserole with Green Beans and Durkee's Dried Onions.
- Turkey, dressing, mashed taters.
- Turkey noodle soup, yum, yum, So good.
- Turkey salad sammiches.
- Leftover turkey, dressing and taters.
Ham & Pork:
- DIB's Famous Beef Stew.
- Beef Stroganoff.
- Deli Roast Beast and Swiss on a sweet French roll.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage with Red potatoes and carrots
- Broccoli Beef over rice.
- Sirloin Tips over rice.
- Pepper Steak w/bean sprouts over rice.
- Fried Pork Chops with gravy and fried taters or noodles.
- Golden Mushroom Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and corn or succotash.
- Ham Steak with fried potatoes and veggie.
- Ham with baked potato and broccoli.
- Grilled Ham and Cheese.
- Shrimp and Linguini with Asparagus.
- Salmon and spinach.
- Halibut Steaks with Potatoes O'brien and spinach.
- Orange Roughy in corn meal with green beans.
- Velveeta and Shells with Peas.
- Rigatoni/Spaghetti with green beans and salad.
- Tuning noodles (egg noodles and Velveeta cheese sauce with tuna).
- BLT's (+avacado).
- Taco Casserole.
- Tacos / Burritos.
- Macaroni / Potato salad.
- Chili over rice.